by Pastor William Carrol
But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name. ~ John 20:31, NLT
Follow the link to listen to the sermon. Be blessed.
Shawnda’s Quick Notes from the Sermon
- Don’t compromise your ability to live a life of faith.
- We serve a God who speaks to us.
- God is in a conversation with us.
- He will not let us go. He is an active pursuer and desires our friendship and communication.
- If I compromise the Word of God, then I choose set aside the life of Christ.
- One word of life can put a thousand words of death to flight. Jesus Christ comes to a funeral and speaks a word of life over the dead. His word resurrects: “Lazarus, come forth.” Remember, Lazarus then rose and came forth!
- If your life bears witness to the resurrected life of Christ, you will be an offense to the devil and the world.
- I don’t want to give up my light! When we compromise, we lose all of this ==> LIGHT, LOGOS, LIFE, LAMB, LOVE, LORD which are all JESUS!
- Hold on to the LIFE of FAITH
**Listen, and share what spoke to you!